Rovex Arctic Thermal Boots / Wellingtons
These thermal boots are a wellington style slip on boot with a thermal liner for even better insulation from the cold. The cellular EVA material these are made from contains millions of little air pockets that not only keeps the cold, out but also makes them much lighter and more comfortable than normal wellies.
The Rovex Arctic Thermal boots feature:
- A cellular EVA material with millions of tiny air pockets that provide great thermal insulation.
- A warm thermal liner for even better insulation (which can be removed, washed and replaced).
- A good, strong moulded grip on the base. Made from the same insulated material so the cold won't come up through the sole.
- The ultra lightweight EVA is much lighter than PVC wellies, more comfortable than PVC wellies and lasts up to 2-3 longer than PVC wellies.
- The boots stay supple in cold weather - Even down to -30 Celcius / Centigrade
- Warmer, lighter and more comfortable than normal wellies. A lot less tiring to walk in
- These arctic thermal boots are full length with plenty of space to tuck your trousers in to keep them clean and dry.