Please note: We are now closed until Monday 4th October for holidays.
You can still place orders while we're away and we'll despatch them on our return.
Our detailed step by step guide to buying online
1. Look though our site to find any products you'd like to buy.
Our products are organised into departments / sections to make them easy to find. Just click the links in the navigation menu to browse through our online shop.
2. You can also search for products using our search feature.
Type a description in the box and press the 'Go' button. You will be shown a list of items that match your search terms.
3. Not ready to buy yet?
You can find out more about us by signing up for our newsletter bringing you the latest news, offers and information on all fly fishing matters.
4. When you find a product to buy, click the 'Add to cart' button and it will be added to your online cart. You will be given the option to enter how many of these items you'd like to buy.
There is no commitment to buy at this stage.
5. To see a list of what's in your cart you can click the 'View Cart' button that's shown in the cart summary on the top right of the page.
To go ahead and buy these items, click the 'pay now' button.
6. Once you've decided to buy and clicked the 'Pay Now' button you'll be taken to our checkout screen where you can enter your address details. Note the 'https' in green which means this stage is secure and protected from malicious internet users.
7. If you're in the UK you can enter your postcode and click the 'click to find' button and our system will find your address for you. You an also tick the 'Deliver to Different Address' box if you'd like your order delivered to a different address such as your place of work.
8. If you haven't done so yet. You can subscribe to our newsletter and offers by ticking this box at checkout.
9. After entering your name and address you'll be shown your delivery options and given the option to enter any particular delivery instructions you have.
10. On the last page of our checkout we'll ask if you'd like to pay using a credit or debit card or using PayPal. Both are fine with us and after selecting your option you'll be taken to Secpay or PayPal respectively.
11. If you've selected to pay by a credit or debit card you'll be taken to the Secpay page to enter your card details. Secpay are part of PayPoint and provide professional payment processing to some very large companies such as WHSmith and UK Water Authorities. They have achieved the highest levels of security certification which makes them far more secure than anything we could do to process the cards ourselves. It also means none of our employees here ever see your card details giving you complete security and peace of mind.
12. All done. Make sure you click the 'return to merchant' link after paying and you'll get an email from us confirming your order details. Let us know if you spot any mistakes and we'll fix them before sending out the order. You'll get another email from us confirming when your order is on it's way to you.